What is a Mini Session?
What is a mini session I hear you ask?
So I hear you say what is the difference between a mini session and a full session.
Firstly no session is better than the other it really comes down to your time and budget. Mini Sessions are a fantastic way to capture images of your growing family at a discounted rate without compromising on the quality.
Make sure you check out some images from past mini sessions, if you love these images and what to update your family images why not book your spot today – SPACES ARE LIMITED – so jump in if you are interested.
- locations and times are pre-set to allow for me to have back to back sessions in one day at one location
- session time is limited to 20 minute time slots
- 10 – 15 images are offered for your review in an online gallery, which you can share with family and friends
- the session fee include two included prints – although additional products are always available
- this is the perfect choice for those who seek to have sessions throughout the year or if you have some specific need for an image (a holiday card or to commemorate a milestone birthday or headshots, for example)
- locations are as unlimited as your imagination, I always have suggestions but love when clients pick a location that means something too them
- a usual session runs for 60 minutes
- 30-40 images are offered for your review in an online gallery, which you can share with family and friends
- the session fee includes the session and one print, and any images and/or products are selected and purchased in addition to the session fee